Just three years after revamping its culture and leadership with a new executive management team, Aries Industries is celebrating a list of organization successes, highlighted by positive work environment, several product introductions and significant expansion of its dealership network.
WE Culture & New Leadership
Aries Industries, the industry leader in state-of-the-art equipment for inspection and maintenance of underground infrastructure, installed a new culture and leadership in 2018 to reinvigorate the company and create an internal environment focused on customer experience. The resulting Positive Intent WE Culture, coupled with stable leadership, has led to strong growth for the company and a rebranding to “Raising the Bar Underground.”
“Our course of teamwork and positivity is resonating in the marketplace and has set us on a course for continued success,” said company President & CEO Larry Brown. “A focus on investing in our people, and moving the business forward while keeping employees safe during the challenges of COVID-19, has reaped significant benefits for all involved.”
Since then, the successes have come fast and furious:
- Introduction of market-shifting products: the Wolverine 2.0 Cutting System, TrailBlazer Mobile Enclosure, Laser Profiler, and Dual Reel for Aries Industries inspection vehicles to use with the Aries Industries Mainline and Lateral Evaluation System (LETS)
- Addition of seven new dealers in North America, representing more than 25 percent growth
- Development of new products with CAN bus technology, and quality enhancements to existing products
- Growing the company’s market presence in pipeline rehabilitation solutions, while retaining its leading edge in pipeline video inspection solutions.
- Expansion of the company’s footprint in Canada (via new dealerships) and doubling business there
- Along with rebranding, launch of a new web site with superior functionality
- As part of the Positive Intent WE Culture, a strong focus on employee wellness with addition of an on-site fitness center, a personal trainer available to workers, and activities focused on physical fitness and events to strengthen a team environment
“I thank every member of our Aries Industries team for their commitment to our company, customers and culture,” Brown said. “Together we have created positive change and an unparalleled string of successes. Our goals moving forward are high, and I have full confidence in our team to meet this challenge!”
Find our more about Aries Industries’ robust offerings for pipeline inspection and maintenance by exploring our website or connecting with one of our experienced team members here.