Laser Profiler delivers the details you need when conducting pipeline inspections. Integrates with Pipeline Assessment Certification Program software to provide immediate video results.
- Simple attachment to Aries Pathfinder or Badger tractors
- Detect and measure ovality, deflection, debris, and cavities.
- Joints, offsets and connections are also detected in existing, new, or relined pipe.
- Includes adjustable white LED lighting for standard video imaging.
- Controllable iris to adjust the image brightness.
- No skids required
- Single manhole access
- Powered via tractor (no batteries required)
- Integrates with variety of PACP software
- Provides a variety of descriptive and comparative reporting options
- Calibrates to accurately profile different pipe sizes: 6″-24″
(152mm-609mm) standard and 36″-96″ (914mm-2,438mm) with an optional large line kit
- Highly accurate data gathering system that is not subject to parallax