wolverine® 2.0 cutter
Wolverine® 2.0 Cutting System
The Wolverine 2.0 Cutting System is compact, powerful, and able to navigate and cut through challenging pipes. The vehicle-mounted system is designed and built at Aries US-based plant with stainless steel and brass construction and integrated electrical cabling.
The Wolverine® 2.0 Cutting System includes:
- Powerful crawler to maneuver around obstacles
- Reel with 500′ of cable to minimize set uptime
- Camera with in-the-pipe lens cleaning technology
The vehicle-mounted system is designed and built at Aries US-based plant with stainless steel and brass construction and integrated electrical cabling.
Overall System Specifications Includes Controller, Crawler, Camera, Reel.
- CANbus technology
- Ergonomic fingertip controls
- Dual joystick
- Touch screen display
- Integrated DVR
- Fixed lens with field replaceable glass
- Built-in lens wiper and scraper for in-the-pipe lens cleaning
- Adjustable LED light ring
- Homing feature
- Weight: 61 lbs.
- Length: 37″
- Operates in 6″-18″ diameter pipes
- Compact profile
- All-wheel drive
- Multiple wheel options
- Suitable for use in water lines
- Cable length: 500′
- Diameter: ¾”
- Coax video
- Material: Kevlar®, Nylon, Hytrel®, and Polyurethane (red)
- Strength: 2,000 lbs.
- Reel weight: 400 lbs.
Powerful & Precise Cutting
- All-wheel drive and compact profile to navigate challenging pipe conditions
- Infinitely adjustable speed and axis movement for precision cutting
- Stabilizing lift ensures balanced operation
Advanced Operator Control
- Fingertip control for outstanding operator ergonomics
- Dual joystick allows for accurate cutting head positioning
- Multiple wheel configurations to match pipe conditions
- Quick truck set up and tear down
- In-the-pipe lens cleaning technology
- Easily accessible replacement parts