Join Us for the January 2022 Municipal Sewer Grout School, hosted at Avanti International in Houston, Texas.
The Municipal Sewer Grout School will help you understand how and why injection grouting stops groundwater infiltration into sewer collections including mainlines, laterals, lateral connections and manholes.
The two-day session will present technical information on:
• Lateral and mainline Test and Seal packer operation and maintenance
• Mixing and optimizing AV-100 Chemical Grout performance
• Review and demonstration of new NASSCO/ICGC grout specifications
• Live infiltration and grout sealing demos
• New grout testing and monitoring information and methods
Attendees will receive:
• Credit for (10) Professional Development Hours (PDH) certified by CIGMAT
• Safe Operating Practices Program Certification (SOPP)
• Training documentation and product manuals
• Personalized Certificate of Completion
• Breakfast and lunch both days, and first evening meal included
This class is presented by Aries Industries, Avanti International and Logiball. These firms are active members of the Infiltration Control Grouting Committee (ICGC) which is affiliated with the National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO).
Early Bird Pricing – until December 1, 2021
Standard Pricing – after December 1, 2021
For more information, including travel information, click here.