water well inspection
The Water Well Inspection System
The Water Well Inspection System is made up of five primary components: a winch, winch controller, power supply, camera and camera controller. Also included is your choice of light heads, centralizers, and a lightweight tripod with snatch block.
The Water Well Inspection System can be mounted in a vehicle with our optional swivel base winch system with a telescopic boom arm that extends 12′.
Our advanced cameras are designed to capture high-quality video for evaluating water wells and other boreholes:
Inspection Winch Options
All models are equipped with hand brake, cable head, variable speed controller, and manual counter. Level wind ensures uniform and fast camera retrieval and an encoder displays accurate on-screen depth measurement. Reel capacity ranges from 2000′ – 5000′ of single conductor 1/4″ cable, depending on winch mode.
- Screen. 8″ (200 mm) LCD; sunlight readable
- Recording. NTSC or PAL format with Snapshot Photo Capture and Integrated DVR Records to USB Flash Drive
- Data. On-screen date/time, depth counter (feet or meters) and Fault Annotation & Audio (Microphone)
Winch Controller Options
Choose a hand-held or counter mounted winch controller for 120 VAC or 220 VAC service, based on your selection of inspection winch model.
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel winch frame resists corrosion
- Sealed slip-ring for continuous maintenance-free connection
- Component-based system can operate as a mobile set-up or mounted in a vehicle
- Three camera options to meet requirements
- Choice of three winches with reel capacity up to 5000 feet of cable
- Optional swivel base and boom arm
- Choice of light heads, centralizers, and tripod