Explorer Mobile System
Inspect water wells and other boreholes at depths up to 1200′ with the durable and compact Explorer. This fully integrated system sets up easily with one operator to streamline well evaulations and minimize operating costs.
Cart with Winch, Cable Reel, & Boom:
- Winch/Cable. Electric winch drum with single-conductor Kevlar® braided coaxial cable and automatic level wind system
- Cable Reel. Variable-speed motor control, up to 40 feet-per-minute (12 m/minute) and Chain drive with Emergency Rewind Handle
- Power. 12 VDC rechargeable battery, 3- to 5-hour continuous operation at full charge; or 120 VAC/60 Hz; or 240 VAC/50 Hz
- Boom Arm. Aluminum with foot support, adjustable for extension to 48″ (1.2 m)
- Wheels. 16″ (400 mm); removable
- Weight. Complete unit: approximately 150 lbs. (68 kg) and Camera only: 6 lbs. (2.7 kg)
Control Unit and Monitor:
- Screen. 8″ (200 mm) LCD; sunlight readable
- Recording. NTSC or PAL format with Snapshot Photo Capture and Integrated DVR Records to USB Flash Drive
- Data. On-screen date/time, depth counter (feet or meters) and Fault Annotation & Audio (Microphone)
Dual View Camera:
Color module with dual CCD imager, low-light sensitive, 480 TVL lines resolution downhole camera, 86° wide-angle view; side view, 360° continuous scanning.
- Iris & Focus. Iris switch, open/close for both views; focus switch, near/far for both views
- Lighting. Forward viewing LED array with adjustable intensities
- Seal Rating. 1200″ (400 m) below water, 600 psi (41.4 bar)
- Material. 300 Series stainless steel; Scratch-resistant lens.
Compact Integrated System
Model EX1210 Explorer is an integrated system with all components mounted on a two-wheeled cart. This true single-operator unit can accurately inspect the integrity of the borehole or casing from 2-12 inch diameter boreholes up to 1200 feet deep.
User-Friendly Control Unit
The camera control unit is mounted on the cart for easy portability and has Imbedded recording to thumb drive, an on-screen depth meter, and integrated overlay for video titling and observation coding.
Camera Captures Clear Video
Side view/down view capability with 360° rotation. Operator-controlled focus and iris adjustment ensures clear images in difficult lighting conditions.